Think the Wilson’s could help your business?
We love to hear from businesses who think they could benefit from a little bit of expat love. We review products, events, attractions, places to stay, restaurants, and all things expats need to make their life down under the best it can be! Check out our ‘Review’ section to see some of our work! Here are some comments from businesses we have worked with recently:
“Your review is just SPECTACULAR! I am SO sharing it! Thank you so, so much” The Enchanted Adventure Garden
“Wow you work fast! Thank you so much. The team were so thrilled with the review” – The MCG
“Wow what a fantastic review! I’ve submitted the review to the MICF festival and they’ve put the link to your blog on our show page” https://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2017/shows/alex-and-luke-s-make-your-parents-disappear-1 –Alex The Magician
“What a delightful review of our market. Thank you so much.” South Melbourne Market
Previously Featured in:
For all sponsorship, advertising, and collaboration enquiries or to have a look at our media pack & rate card please contact Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
The Wilsons of Oz are always interested in hearing from expats, travelling families, and adventurers, and anyone else keen to write guest posts. If you have a story to tell, or are keen to write something about your experiences as an expat we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Guest posts should be original work, written by yourself, between 600-1000 words long.
- Images that can be used to make your story come alive. Original photos are preferred, but if not, please make sure you have permission from the source and provide credit. Captions for each photo are also great.
- Any commercial links are not allowed, unless agreed previously, as we prefer guest blogs to focus on you and your experiences.
- Well-written articles that will be of interest to anyone with an interest in expat family life, moving overseas or general family travel and days out.
- Please also provide a short bio, and a link to your own website or blog, if applicable.
- We love writing that showcases your individual style, is fun, well-written, and engaging.
What’s in it for you?
- We will publish your article and photos on The Wilsons of Oz along with your bio and link to your own blog or site.
- A link to the article will be sent to all blog subscribers.
- We promote all articles via our social media.
- You have the opportunity to increase your audience range, and to hopefully find new audiences for your own material.
If you are interested or would like to discuss guest blogging further, please get in touch with me via email: Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
We LOVE getting mail so please don’t be shy!