So glad you’ve popped by to find out what we can offer you other than awesome blogs, and how you can get in touch!!
Think the Wilson’s could help your business?
We love to hear from businesses who think they could benefit from a little bit of love from us. We review products, events, attractions, and travel, and write about all things expats need to know to make their life down under the best it can be!
If your publication or business is interested in expat life, raising children far from home, or you need a voice to speak up about Anxiety in Children, Olivia is available for interviews and speaking engagements. Please contact for further information.
“Your review is just SPECTACULAR! I am SO sharing it! Thank you so, so much” The Enchanted Adventure Garden
“Wow you work fast! Thank you so much. The team were so thrilled with the review” The MCG
“Wow what a fantastic review! I’ve submitted the review to the MICF festival and they’ve put the link to your blog on our show page” Alex The Magician -Melbourne International Comedy Festival
“What a delightful review of our market. Thank you so much.” South Melbourne Market
For all sponsorship, advertising, and collaboration enquiries or to have a look at our media kit & rate card please contact – Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
Olivia and her family have featured in and written for many publications worldwide. If you would like Olivia to write for you, or you would like to share an article from our site, send us an email.
The Wilsons of Oz are always interested in hearing from expats, travelling families, adventurers, and anyone else keen to write guest posts. If you have a story to tell, or are keen to write something about your experiences as an expat we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Guest posts should be original work, written by yourself, between 600-1000 words long.
- Images that can be used to make your story come alive. Original photos are preferred, but if not, please make sure you have permission from the source and provide credit. Captions for each photo are also great.
- Any commercial links are not allowed, unless agreed previously, as we prefer guest blogs to focus on you and your experiences.
- Well-written articles that will be of interest to anyone with an interest in expat family life, moving overseas or general family travel and days out.
- Please also provide a short bio, and a link to your own website or blog, if applicable.
- We love writing that showcases your individual style, is fun, well-written, and engaging.
What’s in it for you?
- We will publish your article and photos on The Wilsons of Oz along with your bio and link to your own blog or site.
- A link to the article will be sent to all blog subscribers.
- We promote all articles via our social media channels.
- You have the opportunity to increase your audience range, and to hopefully find new audiences for your own material.
If you are interested or would like to discuss guest blogging further, please get in touch with me via email: Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
Here is an example of a guest post to get the creative juices flowing!