Hello! I’m Liv, editor of The Wilsons of Oz! I’m so glad you’ve clicked through to find out how we can work together!
The Wilsons of Oz is essentially a website for us to share with you, all the wonderful things that we come across on our life in Australia and whilst travelling! I am primarily a freelance lifestyle writer and love nothing more than getting online and sharing our adventures with people from all over the world. Our family adore life in Melbourne, which makes me really keen to help local brands and businesses show off their events & products.
We are an adventurous family and have worked with some fab companies and brands whilst travelling to some awesome destinations, so if you think you’d be a great fit click here!
Our motto is ‘Turning life into an adventure’ and we’re determined to do just that. Are you ready for the ride?
The Wilsons of Oz have open opportunities for sponsored posts (editorial on the website and/or social media posts) and are always on the look out to share our love through ambassadorships. All we like to ensure is that your brand sits well within our list below:
- Family adventures & holiday destinations
- Restaurants & experiences (Child friendly or 18+ only)
- Travel products
- Family products
- Fashion products (children’s or women’s)
Our readers absolutely love a giveaway, so if you would like to arrange one, do not hesitate to get in touch! Generally we ask for the prize to be valued upwards of $200, and be easily redeemable by the winner.
Advertising & Sponsorship
Whilst our site is pulling in thousands of readers per month, I am keen that they are able to read our articles without being inundated with advertisements. This means that whilst we love hearing from businesses regarding banner/pop up advertising, we do limit what we book. Please email me with any questions you may have about advertising on The Wilsons of Oz.
The majority of our audience is Australia based, however, we have many readers from the UK and the United States too. If you are a family brand looking to reach that market, please get in touch!
Products: Our family love checking out and sharing awesome products with our readers. If you’d like us to take a look, please send it through and we’ll do our best to fit it in to scheduling, or chat further with you about sponsored content. Please note we cannot return products, unless arranged prior to delivery.
Attractions/Events: We are always happy to visit great attractions when we have the time. If you would like us to visit and are happy for us to write an “honest’ review, please email me!
“Your review is just SPECTACULAR! I am SO sharing it! Thank you so, so much” The Enchanted Adventure Garden
“Wow you work fast! Thank you so much. The team were so thrilled with the review” The MCG
“Wow what a fantastic review! I’ve submitted the review to the MICF festival and they’ve put the link to your blog on our show page” Alex The Magician -Melbourne International Comedy Festival
“What a delightful review of our market. Thank you so much.” South Melbourne Market
For all sponsorship, advertising, and collaboration enquiries or to have a look at our media kit & rate card please contact Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
Olivia and her family have featured in and written for many publications worldwide. If you would like Olivia to write for you or your business, or you would like to share an article from our site, get in touch.
The Wilsons of Oz are always interested in hearing from expats, travelling families, adventurers, and anyone else keen to write guest posts. If you have a story to tell, or are keen to write something about your experiences as an expat we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Guest posts should be original work, written by yourself, between 600-1000 words long.
- Images that can be used to make your story come alive. Original photos are preferred, but if not, please make sure you have permission from the source and provide credit. Captions for each photo are also great.
- Any commercial links are not allowed, unless agreed previously, as we prefer guest blogs to focus on you and your experiences.
- Well-written articles that will be of interest to anyone with an interest in expat family life, moving overseas or general family travel and days out.
- Please also provide a short bio, and a link to your own website or blog, if applicable.
- We love writing that showcases your individual style, is fun, well-written, and engaging.
What’s in it for you?
- We will publish your article and photos on The Wilsons of Oz along with your bio and link to your own blog or site.
- A link to the article will be sent to all blog subscribers.
- We promote all articles via our social media channels.
- You have the opportunity to increase your audience range, and to hopefully find new audiences for your own material.
If you are interested or would like to discuss guest blogging further, please get in touch with me via email: Olivia@thewilsonsofoz.com
Here is an example of a guest post to get the creative juices flowing!