Yes folks, picnic season is back on! (We’re in Melbourne, so picnic season is definitely a thing!) Everyone loves eating outdoors, especially us Mamas, as it means fresh air, fun times, and the birds get to clean up the crumbs! That’s why I’m hitting you up with this intel before you finish your Christmas shopping, or complete your back to school haul, and before the weeks and weeks of school holidays where lunches last aaaaalllll day!!
If you get yourself to your local Woolworths on the 27th November you’ll be one of the first to get your hands on these beauties for half price in their two week sale (offer ends 10th Dec)!!!
What’s not to love about that!
Things we love about the range:
- Great designs – we all want happy kids, and happy kids who eat!!
- Easy to clean– This is a must isn’t it?
- Travellers – with the leak proof containers, screw top cups, flip top drink bottles, and durable plates and bowls, the whole range is great for travelling!!
- Fun to fill – Makes my mornings a lot easier if the kids enjoy making their own lunch!
- BPA free– so important for our growing children!!
- Ice brick cooling – It’s warming up out there, and the ice block is a winner! (If they remember to pop it back in the freezer)
- Durable – I’ve seen how kids treat their lunch boxes so the stronger the better I say!!!
Kids dining just got a whole lot cooler and you need to get in on it before they sell out!
Bento Bite Lunch Boxes – $20 RRP
Curly Straw Tumblers – $9 RRP
Bamboo Plates – $5 RRP
Bamboo Bowls – $5 RRP
Hydro Sipper- $9 RRP
Don’t forget to head to Woolworths from the 27th Nov for the ‘Smash Kids Dining Range’ two week, half price sale (offer ends 10th Dec)!